I love the "leezards" (Here, Leezard, Leezard, Leezard!) that dart all over the place. On our first trip to Florida, Pat was terrified of the thought there would be lizards that might get into the house, under her covers, etc. Me, on the other hand, could hardly wait to see them! But as afraid as Pat was to think about them, she got very fond of them; there were a couple who lived on Monie's lanai that would sun themselves while we were sitting out there. So, it was great to glance down the first morning and see this little three inch lizard.
Now, this guy spent almost an hour on the tree outside our little house. This picture is taken from about 15 feet back. He (or she) was about a foot long from nose to tail.
1 comment:
I love to watch the little chameleons run all over. They're so much fun :) I've never had any get inside that I can remember, but they used to line up around my apartment doorway (in Daytona) and soak up the last of the afternoon sun.
Post a Comment