Sunday, October 22, 2006

Slotted punkins?

Just a quick post. I need to actually go sleep in the bed. I just woke up from a late night evening's nap on the couch. LOL

The second "Jack" didn't get finished today, but by the gods, it was a productive day. Kirk came over and moved the television, dvd, vcr, and stereo into the new entertainment center in the living room. After nearly 2.5 years, I'll actually be able to watch a damn movie. Yeah, I know, I could have watched movies on the computer, but it's not the same as watching them in the living room with popcorn, you know?

So, Jack will have to wait till tomorrow or Tuesday.

We had a nice time at the casino last night. I gave them around fifty bucks in stupid tax, but Robert won some money. Good thing, too....he's in the dog house in a major way right now. Long story.

Found out a new thing about this new cell phone. It has the option of voice command so I can just say a name and it will call the person. Way cool feature, especially when driving. Yes, I'm bad, and occasionally have to make a call when I'm driving, but try to avoid it at all costs and pull over at the earliest opportunity to finish the conversation. It's still a nice, nice feature to have. Kirk was messing around with my phone and was quite put out that my phone has "Bejeweled" on it as a game. (Another cute option which I think is basically stupid on a cell phone.)

Anyway, I've got a packed schedule for the next three days, but I'll try to get back online with pictures and updates.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Well at least someone won a little back ;)

Oh I love the voice features on the new phones...... *sigh*........ I think i'm developing a phone-jealousy! lol

Jude said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kate! :-)